Monday, October 6, 2008

Yes, I'm Pregnant!!!!!

So, I'm going to have a baby. I'm due in February and I'm having a little boy. This first set of pictures were taken around 13 weeks. I was so proud of my little alien baby.

These last set of ultra sounds were taken about 2 weeks ago, my 20th week. I this picture he is laying on his back facing the right. You can see his profile and left arm and his toes curled up. I think he is already pretty cute.

This is when I found out that I was having a boy. His "boy part" was real, real small. I had to take the nurse's word for it. You can see for yourself, look for the little bump by the arrow. He is sitting on the camera so you can see one of his legs and his bum. He's already mooning the camera, that's my boy!


I've been feeling pretty good, just sick and fat all the time. HA. I'm trying to stay active, as much as I can. As long as all goes well, I'll be ready to play in the next alumni game in April!!

3 comments:

jill page said...

woo hoo. I'm glad that you are going to be a mommy

Ashley said...

congrats! that is exciting. I am glad you got the timing down so you wouldnt miss an alumni game!

KatieElizabeth said...

Ash- I do what I can.