Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey Guys!!




Good job blogging! I have recently been called a "blog stalker," so I thought I would at least make an effort to post something. I guess I better get busy and make my own blog! Hey, congrats Baugh!! I'm a little nervous to see what a boy version of you will turn out like, but... ;)

Anyways, I just started nursing school in August at Weber. I got into the accelerated program, so I will be done in one year which will be awesome. Until then, I have no life! Good job setting this up Jill, it was a good idea! I'll have to work on my blogging skills, but for now this is as good as it gets! Hope to hear from everyone soon. Love ya!!
TO

1 comments:

Jill said...

You guys are the cutest couple. You're gonna be great at taking care of people as a nurse, except for the icky stuff, I'm sure we'll hear some good stories.